casa-boudoir

Friday, June 15, 2007

It's all clay...

One of my latest obsession is to shop for clay beads(lots more than that,if you know me personally.Heehee)



Clay beads bought from Angelicious Clay.I'll put this item in inqbox soon.However,if you would like to purchase it through this blog,do tell me:)
I made two pair of this.Wanted to sell both of them,but I end up keeping a pair for myself.Heehee.It's sister is up for grab in inqbox.Look out for Casa Boudoir's box and you'll find it.Clay beads bought from The Art of Clay(for this and the pillow bead below...).



I love this!!!Perhaps I'll keep it for myself?Well,maybe not.Since I am already keeping it's twin(the clay beads,I mean) for my own collection:)Do tell me if you like it...

More showcasing soon!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! are those accessories for sale? if yes, what is the price for each? do get back to me at p-fanatic@hotmail.com thanks!

July 19, 2007 at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home